Insurance & Other Information


Claddagh moving is fully Licensed & Insured with cargo protection, general liability and workers compensation.

License Number - Cal T0191929

Be sure to ask your building or HOA about moving requirements and if a Certificate of Insurance is needed.

If  damage occurs we will try to come to an agreement on  repairs/replacement. However if the need for a insurance claim arises we  only offer $.60/lb/article.  You can purchase additional coverage at

Commercial/Office Moves

In addition to residential, Claddagh Moving has loads of experience  moving offices, businesses of all types, workshops, and machinery.

Contact us for a Quote with a detailed description to find out more.

Parking / Parking Permits

If your street cannot  accommodate double parking, you will need to either block off at least 3  car lengths or call the city to secure parking permits.

It is  your responsibility to ensure safe parking for the movers, Claddagh Moving cannot be held responsible for any citations served during the course of your move.